Thursday, 13 July 2017

curious forks, 13/July/17

sometimes I think I'm the only person on the planet with decent taste in music...... I despair at the saturation of unintelligent, unimaginative, dum-dum, colour-by-numbers aural pig-swill plaguing the airwaves, shops, car stereos, i-pods and decidedly questionable download 'charts'........ it isn't true of course, there are at least, oooo, perhaps six other people who probably also have pretty decent taste.........
...... but I'm probably being over-dramatic... over-egging this dogs breakfast...... a "drama queen", if you will....... or maybe more appropriately a pantomime Dame as I used to act in pantomimes.... yes..... me.... I know right!..... it's hard to believe, sometimes I can't get my head around it myself, as though it was another life....... I was never the Dame though in all my years.... I was a wizard once but that doesn't count......... seems again appropriate though that if I'm going to act in anything it'd be the utterly absurd.... i.e. pantomime..........
..... I feel an 'anyway' moment coming on.....
....................... anyway.................................
.... "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time"...... read it!........ if you haven't yet, read it!....... I did ages ago and then, then, then they made a stage play!........... see it!...... #curiousllandudno..... it's immensely awesome beyond any superlatives I could justifiably rake from my lexicon, it can even standalone from the book if you haven't read it yet but if you haven't then do, do do!
.................... anyway.....................................
I'm back home again now...... ho hum....... to the mundanery.... although it isn't mundane, I could do with a little mundane for a change, it's more  a confusery, or bemusery...... or confoundery!........... and herein ends today's daily shamblin'..........


© robert greig 2017