Sunday, 25 June 2017

mammoth! 25/June/17

you may think you've already read my daily blog today and yes you probably have but that was my yesterday blog posted today due to foreseen circumstances.... regardless, here's another scribbling your way as I write it but fear not, t'will be a shortie as in not very long and believe me when I say it's not long 'tis true and will be decidedly short... and no, I haven't started it yet so this bit doesn't count so don't get fidgety now......... ok, ready?.... this is is from..... here......


.... let me introduce you to the best haiku in the entire world... ever!..........

shop
cafe
mammoth!
 
.... that's it....... don't go expecting more cos that was it........ is it a haiku, you may ask... or you may not or even care.... it's a found-'ku really, being I came across it on a sign on my travels just as I've written it here, sans exclamation, that's my contribution........ voila!


... there, see I told you it wouldn't be a long blog as that's all there is folks.... altogether now.......

shop
cafe
mammoth!



© robert greig 2017

No comments: