Tuesday, 20 June 2017

luke-hot not, 20/Jun/17

dear pixel-pal,

it's hot
very hot
too hot
silly hot
meltingly hot
stupid hot
it's getting to me hot
tripped outside the goldilocks zone hot
a hot that's not cold nor warm nor even luke though I'm not sure it can be luke-hot, only luke-warm, and as 'luke' is basically "tepid" (don't ask me how) only 'warm' can be such and not hot........
seems linguistically unfair.......
still, it's hot
the kind of hot where only short syllable words will do to conserve energy soon sapped and drained away with the drippingly hot heat....
I think I'm evaporating
hopefully not before I get to the end of th...................
......................................








© robert greig 2017

2 comments:

mittens said...

"I'm melting......"

Martin Kloess said...

That was pretty hot