Friday, 16 October 2015

jupiter is winking, 16th October 2015

jupiter is winking... and the mice are wearing boots............. I could leave it at that, why not, there's no rules here merely words.... words aligned in a particularly way day after day hoping they'll be read, hoping they'll make sense, hoping they'll find and eye to catch..... but really they are just ashes from last nights fire picked up by the wind and scattered every which way to become nothing more than nothing more......... a cold, cold night found me buried even more under my duvet, with an additional wool blanket on top...... I went to bed in the dark and woke up in the dark.... seemed right.... balanced....... it's the best the day will get I imagine, this moment right now here in the space between all the noise that'll sooner than later intrude and recklessly wreck what shreds of quite might be lucky enough to hang on......... blink and it's all gone......... jupiter is winking..... but very, very slowly........ a cloud in its upper atmosphere, the shape of an eye, is steadily shrinking........ or, winking me thinks........... I can see the light already licking my windows.... what a bizarre image......... and can hear the outside world out there outside making its presence known.......... they say you should have a reason to get up every morning..... I suppose that makes sense....... I also suppose then I better find one.......... jupiter's winking, I think it knows something I don't.......... so it's a 'knowing' wink then........ and yes, the mice are wearing boots still, running around my attic..... could be clogs actually........

No comments: