Friday, 30 October 2015

fourthought, 30th October 2015

some mornings are just off....... something decidedly 'off' about them.... off-kilter..... unbalanced?....... off-centre.... askew.... I ask you, you know what I mean?....... just felt as though when I do go out of my front door I'm going to find I'm the only one there, not another living soul anywhere... just me...... told you the morning was 'off'...... if only things were simpler,  with all other animals mainly four thoughts to consider.. is it food or not, a predator or not, time for sex or not....... and finally sleep......... and then one of my teeth fell out...... a cap actually but still, now a gap the size of a canyon!..... well, not quite, it's actually a tooth-sized gap...... so no smiling today then... thought smiling is overrated anyway....... until I hopefully get it shoved back in later I can wear a mute and moody guise of one whose thoughts are far too important to interrupt with talking, and definitely not smiling............. I blame halloween..... there's those all over the country blackening front teeth for their halloween costume and here I am... au naturale gap!.......... I said today didn't feel right...... I had other plans, the dentist wasn't one of them... not a well-pleased bunny I am not........ I'm just off now to be unsmilingly mute and moody.....

No comments: