Thursday, 17 September 2015

thinking in reverse, 17th September 2015

what should I ponder today I wonder...... hmmm... should I obsess over the new Labour Party leaders beard and how it (apparently) makes him look like a geography teacher (!.... whatever that's suppose to imply)...... or that he didn't sing the national anthem at a parliamentary event recently?........ so what, who cares........ well it seems the entire (oh yes, the 'entire'!) country and it's dog!......... it's even been described as "outrageous!", "an affront!"........ odd how you can be taken 'aback' but not taken 'affront'........ sounds potentially rude bordering on an innuendo'itis moment........ despite what some in the rest of the world think we're not all here enamoured, dazzled and star-struck by the Royal family and all the bizarre and baffling institutions that this country has mired itself in......... it's all very historic and twee and wonderfully convenient when you think status matters but really have to wonder when even though we apparently live in a democracy that arms are raised and mouth are gasped at someone not singing the national anthem.... really?!.......... but I mustn't be naive, democracy is merely a 'form' of freedom and not freedom in itself.... but let's not go all philosophical here and get mired (yes that word again) in metaphysics...... do I mean metaphysics? or something else....I don't know... and can I really put a question mark in the middle of a sentence without making it a stop?..... again, I don't know.... and here I go again getting mired in even more mire............. it's my fault for trying to think in reverse.... not recommended........... every mind is different and no one can really puzzle out what's in another's head no matter how much you know or think you know someone... who is who and who am I and who are you when you're at home sitting inside you massive tiny head pondering everything and nothing at the same time?.............. another cup of tea?

No comments: