Monday, 14 September 2015

dogs with plastic bones, 14th September 2015

thanks heavens the Labour Party election here is over... I'd like to say it's done AND dusted but dusted it is not as the dust can't and won't I imagine settle for a while to come........ whatever the result and whoever got it did we have to go through the overbearing overload of reporting about it for the past god knows how many months now...... and it's still going on!....... hence, dust not settled............ journalists and political commentators looking for any and every possible angle from with to attack the story and even engineer conflict and apocalyptic notions in peoples heads......... their misguided focus on the new leaders looks, not to mention he has a beard!....... oh no!......... the end of the world is most definitely assured now........... dogs with plastic bones..... probably because it's easy-pickings and why make an effort when much of your readership is happy with such barrel-scraped fodder.... oh the tedium of it... get a grip!...... it's one politician of one political Party in what is supposed to be a 'multi-party democracy'............. with many politicians supposedly representing us in the hallowed halls of decision-making........... the jackdaws outside don't care, nor does the robin singing his autumny little red-breast out.......... why this obsession I wonder............ seems journalist and their respective media are making up the news where in fact there either is none or so little they feel the need to conflate it out of all proportion............. I suppose it's easier than actually going out to find some real news......... in fairness some do but the popular press give a really warped impression of so-called 'balance'........... I am balancing my tea in my mug in my hand as I sit here, except when I actually write..... that would be silly and result in a bit of a splashathon.

No comments: