Sunday, 27 September 2015

carry that wait #2: balloon dogs, 27th September 2015

right next to me is a sign... as I sit waiting in this waiting room.... that read "suggestions box" with an aforementioned box conveniently places beneath it....... suggestions and comments posted here go to, as it goes on to say, a 'concerns team'........ I have many concerns though I suspect few of which they'd be interested in or be able to help me with... like climate change, and why some trendy restaurants use tiling slates as plates......... it's like a sign I passed the other day emblazoned with the words (because it was a HUGE sign) 'village shop: for all your needs'..... all my needs?... really?........ as I don't doubt it's probably a pretty good shop I have a sneaky feeling addressing 'all my needs' my be somewhat of a tall order... even for this shop......... I listened to a discussion yesterday about hiding, and what's you best ever hiding place........ I thought about it too........ the best ever hiding place you could have would be.... growing old...... just simply grow old and you'll find with little effort at all you'll be hidden.......... it's the best way not to be seen... as the years pass we seem to fade getting more and more invisible....... almost irrelevant...... weathered wood..... at best a curiousity, at worse something to be replaced with something, well, younger........... becoming see-through, becoming shadows, becoming wisps, becoming surplus decaying in hospital beds, wheelchairs, beyond a passing unrecognising glance....... all you were is worn away becoming mulch.......... hiding in plain sight.......... disappeared, vanished...... the ultimate magical trick before their very eyes.......... still breathing.... still, breathing..... still.... breathing........ still________ (bre) a thing.......... balloon dogs...... a care/ nursing home I visited had under a list of entertainment 'balloon dogs'........ the end........

No comments: