Friday, 13 December 2013

list'o'maniac, 13th December 2013

busy, busy, all is busy.... I usually make lists for each day when I have a lot of specific things I need to do.... am a bit of a listomaniac, I know........ making lists means I can avoid doing anything else, so..... I suppose, it may be part of the art of procrastination, of which I also seem to excel at.......... so I make lists, and then I work through them, because if I didn't make a list then I would end up cherry-picking and only doing those I feel in the mood to do as opposed to everything I need to do.......... so lists may also be a form of discipline?.......  although I still admit, sometimes I make them merely to delay doing the things on them....... I made a list for today, and oddly enough I'm part way through it and up to now it's all been successful!......... most importantly was to have my coffee before my lecture, with a flapjack, which I have done.... although that wasn't actually on my list.... it was on my mental list, but not the written one, thus enabling me time to sit and read through my actual list and yes, avoid starting it...... but I have done and all is relatively on target..... (breaks blog for a lecture).... back again...... list almost all successfully executed....... my listomania nearly satisfied and all will be well at the downing of the sun...... dontcha like the sound of the wind.... I do... but that's another blog.........

No comments: