Tuesday, 10 December 2013

I'm an alien, 10th December 2013

the sun's just crashed through the coffee bar window... peering over the far hillside cutting down the trees in its wintry stare.... slanting across the table and caught adrift in the steam of my coffee cup.... it lifts the aroma, temptingly diffusing....... time to sip...... the only problem with cafes are that some are far too tempting just to sit in for hours on end.... the best ones are designed to make you forget about time.... where there should be a sign reading, "leave your watches at the door"..... as people in Wild West times were told to leave their guns when entering a saloon....... time has no place in a cafe, only thought, and the more meandering the better....... some days I don't want to be here... not the cafe, I always want to be here...... no, doing my course, thinking, what's the point?...... the course group doesn't have an "in it together" atmosphere..... unless it's used in the sense our government uses it when they claim, "we're all in this together!"..... when actually it's every man, and woman, for themselves!..... I still feel like an alien here....... maybe I am!..... run!!....... I'm an alien!........... *sounds of scattering feet*...............

1 comment: