Tuesday, 17 December 2013

if chaos was order, 17th December 2013

sirens always seem to attract my attention..... I suppose that's why they're called sirens, after the maidens of the sea, Sirens, those who tempt, particularly men, to a watery demise..... but here they are both a warning of 'get out of the way', and a sign of hope, 'help is on the way'...... maybe Sirens are also offering a kind of hope....... an end  in the embrace of a Sirens song.... perhaps......... funny how we can dress things up as perhaps something they aren't...... or maybe they are........... we are born delusionists.......... all kidding ourselves over one thing........ a defence mechanism?........ an inkling of optimism even in the hardiest of pessimists....... it has to be done or we might negate our very existence......... positivity has to be there, even if it's just a crumbs worth, as pure negativity would merely annihilate itself utterly....... gone in a poof! of philosophical reflection...... for me it's always been simplicity and some kind of order.......... I do like things to be in their place, unfortunately this rarely happens as much as I'd like..... I haven't yet worked out if chaos or stillness is the natural order of things...... maybe stillness is a kind of chaos.......... or there is order in chaos?.................. when my brain can't get my head around something it's frustrating, that is chaos........ I like things to be as I like them to be, and I imagine most people are probably like that..... some more obsessive than others...... me, maybe a tad obsessive at times...........

No comments: