Friday, 20 December 2013

felt antlers, 20th December 2013

lots of people walking around wearing felt antlers...... on their heads...... Christmas muzak! don't you just love it!... not!....... I found a penny today, on the ground today..... and, later, I found a pound coin left in a supermarket trolley (you know, the ones where you have to use a pound or a token while using it....... I thought this was all a good sign and eagerly awaited the next find to be of a higher denomination than the last...... seemed to be the pattern, makes sense...... sadly, 'twas not to be........ ho humm.... or should that be, 'ho ho!'........... just followed a driver for several miles who was either drunk or had no idea how to drive a car....... I have a zero tolerance approach to drink driving, and drunk drivers!......... sadly I had no blue light to light-up........ manic Christmas shopping madness........ I truly believe that some people seem to be shopping for the end of the world....... the sheer volume of what they pack and pile into a single trolley.... and the size of some of the bags or boxes of things......... I mean, who will eat a 10 foot long (ok slight exaggeration) Toblerone!........ I hope they have a lorry outside to get it home.... more felt antlers just walked by....... I think people forget they're wearing them after a while........ just thought, wouldn't it be excellent to see an otter, right now.......... not a felt one, a real one........ am standing by a river by the way, hence the otter thoughts.........

No comments: