Sunday, 10 November 2013

the jolly blogger, 10th November 2013

today, on the way to the supermarket....... I was overtaken by a hearse........ go figure!........... so much macabre humour comes to mind but will not be so obvious........  on the radio I actually heard someone say.... "I don't get winter, I just don't understand the cold, I hate the cold and thrive better in the hot climates"......... she didn't 'understand' the cold........ am not sure there's a lot to understand but hey-ho, what do I know...... I just had a satsuma..... not an orange (even thought it was orange), not a clementine, but a satsuma..... I remember scrapping when I was a kid, even had pitch battles on the council estate I lived on..... I didn't do it willingly and hated it, but peer pressure and all that, and I had no clue what I was suppose to be or do, I just did, like kids often do........ maybe it was there simply to show me how violent people can be, and how given the right, or more likely wrong, circumstances, people can be made to do things that are completely not in their nature, or so they think........ and later in life many go to wars..... and some return to find themselves speeding passed me in a hearse...... as a kid I found ways to avoid the rough and tumble side of growing up, become invisible..... soon no one sees you, and in a sense, you're free.... lordy! this isn't such a jolly blog is it...... maybe title of this daily blog should be "the jolly blogger"...... now I'm going to try out my new mini vacuum cleaner (with two detachable nozzles!) on my keyboard......

No comments: