Thursday, 7 November 2013

stuff! 7th November 2013

a day at home today....... but a day off? I don't think so........ so much to do!..... "Hurry, hurry, we won't make the promised time!" quoth the White Rabbit........... you know all that 'stuff' you never get around to but plan to when you have time but you never have time so you never get around too..... yes, that 'stuff'.... day at home today so I might actually get around to some of the 'stuff'........ or not........ I may get distracted and as a consequence accumulate even more 'stuff' to catch up with but never find the time to get around too....... leaving me an even bigger pile of 'stuff' to not get around too..... and on and on and on........ I do still like kicking through piles of leaves as I walk along.... as a kid it was fun but now feels even better to do, maybe it's because I have bigger feet?  I can kick up more leaves at once?........ or I just haven't grown up yet......... I hate ironing, though that's probably a bit strong, I simply never do it, having nothing that needs it... I don't mind vacuuming though, for some weird reason, I regard it as karmic yoga.... just something to completely immerse myself in......... and probably am distracting myself from dealing with all that 'stuff' too.... which is why I never get around to it....... eventually, perhaps like dust, if you leave it long enough you don't see it anymore and in a way, vanishes!........... I'm being impatiently stared at by 'stuff'......

No comments: