Saturday, 2 November 2013

oatmeal facials, 2nd November 2013

November is showing no mercy!........ like a hyperactive actor bounding onto the stage shouting "me, me, me! look at me!"........... lashings of hail a fury of wind..... 'tis the weekend, yay!... as people often do at the weekend...... doesn't mean a huge lot to me as I don't have a 'normal' job or lifestyle to see the weekend as anything other than another day and then another....... still good sitting here not getting lashed and fury'ed by the elements........ 'tis a time of porridge if ever there was a time then there indeed is and this is it!........ and what other breakfast gives you a steam oatmeal facial while making it!........ the perfect start to an autwintumner day....... what? that isn't a word?... it is two words that ran to fast towards each other and fused as one...... because it's perfect for today....... makes my thoughts turn to the rising energy prices...... they really need an official enquiry to tell them why they keep rocketing sky-high?..... when the answer is clear, a shareholder company looking after the public need?... me thinks a certain incompatibility there........... call me old-fashioned but I think the need to cook and keep yourself warm is pretty essential and shouldn't be at the whim of fickle market forces....... I wonder if there ar any apples left on my trees......... might be gathering windfalls later, in fact will be!.... imagine being a tiny spider small enough to live where the stem of an apple is attached to the apple... they do, I've seen them!.... and then suddenly your home gets blown off the tree!...... that'd shake you from your web somewhat.......

No comments: