Friday, 29 November 2013

bees-knees, 29th November 2013

'twas a day of two halves... as most days seems to be...... and some maybe more than two halves!....... if that could possibly be?....... but today, was a one that was split in the middle  for certain.... the morning involved rodding, flushing and cleaning the drains.... thus, not the best half of the day....... but, the second, involved mixing and stirring and baking apple flapjacks... using apples from my own trees!...... glad it was that way round.... start with a smell and end with a smile........ so, apparently, inequality is a positive thing, so our Conservative politicians think...... such a sentiment could never have been voiced by someone who is poor, saying, "yeh, I think inequality is the bees-knees! I've never been so happy!"..... only could such  phrase spilled out of the privileged indeed.......... and energy bills, our government has asked the energy companies not to put up the bills til 2015... hurrah! I hear........ until after the next general election..... 'scuse my cynicism but I feel this isn't done for the benefit of our welfare, more to prevent it hampering their re-election chances..... so I set the controls for the heart of the sun again and try not to melt on the way.... and to appear............................................. out from the other side................

No comments: