Monday, 14 October 2013

time and time and time again, 14th October 2013

as I always seem to be playing catch-up with things I have to do or haven't done then it would be handy to maybe slow time down.... or perhaps not slow it down as such, but maybe redefine it.... I'm not asking much am I?......  for example, make a second last longer, say, 3 seconds?....... this must be what I might call the 'air-traffic controller syndrome'.... where you are constantly stacking and circling your 'things to do' in hope that eventually you get them to land before they run out of fuel...... I shouldn't be surprised at my governments attempts to cosy-up to a certain eastern superpower, one with questionable workers and human rights ... not that we here are squeaky-clean on such things, in fact our governments record is proving not unlike theirs in some areas, so maybe they make good bedfellows after all, just I'd prefer not to go to their pajama party......... imagine living in Tibet.... so high!........ I've always lived relatively close to sea level, even though once at a thousand feet, still close compared to the Tibetans...... a whole life up in the air.... like birds, but not......... their air is thinner than my air, funny how that's the way of our atmosphere....... I don't enjoy being cold but I do like yurts...... and I like that word, "yurt".......

No comments: