Sunday, 6 October 2013

the moon on a stick, 6th October 2013

shopping for shoes made me lose the will to live yesterday........ I've been looking round for weeks and weeks for some new footwear..... not a footwear addiction like some though, as I only own 3 pairs, until now, when I finally own four!...... having retired one pair and bought two..... see! maths..... not my strong suit but I managed that little sum...... I still need two more pairs... which will put the total as six soon, I hope, if I can find them..... I have discovered that since I last bought footwear way, way back in the missing mists of misty time, they were better made that now..... I detect a poor respect for feet in many shoe manufacturers these days that used to be reliable..... and getting size 12's in some seems to be an uphill task for some unknown reasoning... it's not as if I'm asking for the moon on a stick!...... too small, too narrow (I do not have narrow feet!), too shoddily stitched, too tacky....... I'm stuck in a reverse Goldilocks zone unable to find the just-right shoes!....... university is great, but my head feels like it's far from acclimatised to my new situation....... I've so much more, including everything I had before, to multitask, juggle, get my heard (and diary....) around it feeling like one giant vortex without a pause button.......... sadly, I don't thrive in chaos, or maybe I do, I don't know... that's the things about chaos, it' chaos!..... it usually brings me to a standstill wondering what the hell to do next......

No comments: