Friday, 2 June 2017

unless it's a hare, 2/June/17

          big deal it's June, get over it......... one would think on first glance, including me, that I only have two changes of clothes........... it may be so, and that all I do is chop and change between them as and when something needs washing....... I do have other clothes, a few anyway, admittedly mostly in piles in boxes in piles in corners of rooms........ hence not easy to access, hence I can't be bothered to reach for anything but what's right there in front of me, basically being the same-old same-old threads I donned the day before... and the day before....... and the day before that............. same with shoes, essentially two pairs, although there is a third pair, garden boots specifically though for, obviously, the garden.... they are clompy boots and when I wear I clomp around in them, clompily.... perhaps I should call them my clomps.......... so it goes without saying me thinks that I'm not a follower of fashion, dedicated or otherwise........ it's not that I don't like clothes it's just that side of my life along with pretty much all others is in total disarray joining an ever-growing pile of all the other things in the 'total disarray' pile.......... thus making my limited options increasingly limited........... I could say I'm a minimalist, which in many ways I am, and by calling it that implies some degree of intelligent intent.... but that'd be a lie... (fake news alert!)......... I could simply be broke, which in part I am, or....... or it could be a silent protest against consumerism, which although I am against I can't profess that to be the sole driving force in this instance........... I could be just simply lazy of course, there is that........ or I'm losing whatever plot there was in the first place to lose.......... if it looks like a rabbit it probably is a rabbit...... unless it's a hare........

        7102 gierg trebor ©

1 comment:

Martin Kloess said...

...or a honey dressed like a bunny!