Friday, 20 May 2016

splatflingpoo, 20th May 2016

just wasted nearly two hours trying to write todays blog.... if I had been using paper I'd have screwed up nearly a whole a4 pad of it by now..... as it is I've merely obliterated it into pixel dust with the 'delete' key..... having got absolutely nowhere it just finally dawned on me... what the hell am I doing!..... I'm trying too hard.... get a grip!..... tis isn't the plan.... though I can't say I ever have a plan but I know it isn't to think too much...... daily bloggery is not 'composed' it's slapped down in a slapdash way as paint against the wall is flung by dipping a brush in a pot and with one careless sweep of the arm... fling! splat!....... (echoes of yesterdays blog.... the 'splat' of poo!)...... if all my blogs are going to end up form now on  being just 'splatflingpoo' then I seriously need to get a life...... I have a life!... oh yeh..... ok get one that's actually interesting... for I need energy... and for that I probably need sleep..... I see a pattern emerging....... 'tis a veritable magic roundabout with perhaps not so much magic except that I have no idea what's going to happen next, though I imagine it'll likely be more of the same, and will probably include a yawn somewhere along the way... and a pot of tea.... goes without saying, or writing....... I do try to make tea an experience.. it isn't just something to just tip open your head and pour the tea-stained brew into..... always a good way to describe the colour of tea... tea-stained.... as opposed to a tea-strainer, which isn't a colour but all the same is essential in the whole process... writing a blog is like making a pot of fresh tea...... actually, no it isn't...... there!... finally, todays blog which took as long to write as it has for you to read it, that's if you've even made it this far... I didn't, I still only about a quarter of the way through it.....

No comments: