Sunday, 17 April 2016

once upon a me... 17th April 2016

this is my story...... once upon a time I was born... and in another 'pon a time I'll die.... in between I will do a host of unremarkable things, becoming remarkable for being so unremarkable....... I will become renowned in my own head.... I will be largely unknown...... each day, hour, minute, second, I will grow older... even when I'm so-called young I will still be growing older subject to gravity and entropy.... I will undergo change, constant change, and yet still remain the same me... I was born me and will die me and nothing I can do will change that whatever happens in between........ a jackdaw in a rookery of a hundred other jackdaws.... of a thousand others..... of a million... of a billion........ this is my story...  once upon a me.....

No comments: