Thursday, 7 April 2016

none the wiser, 7th April 2016

I can't even be bothered...... I hate being me...... often wish I was someone else, anyone, other than me..... not anyone in particular just a different 'me' other than this 'me'....... I have so many flaw I could be a skyscraper....... 'scuse the pun'nage......... and isn't skyscraper a brilliant name for it, whoever came up with that is a genius, a building so tall it 'scrapes the sky'.... I think that's what vapour trails are, scrapes across the sky..... clouds are big blobs of tippex, or correction fluid for those not familiar with its name, or those who've never written anything with other than a keyboard or keypad...... and clouds are huge erasers attempting to rub out the mess, though just as actual erasers they always seem to leave a smearing across the page......... oh for the days when errors were so much harder to hide, whereas on here I could simply backtype or press delete to remove words or whole sentences and you'd be none the wiser....... sounds like a wandering mystic, None the Wiser.... or a 'wondering' mystic as I first mistakenly typed but of course all I did was 'ctrl-backspace (delete)' and retyped "wandering"....... he has a brother, Never the More Stupid..... that'd be me most likely......... I was given a new nickname the other day, 'robert the inadvertent'...... I'll add it to my ever-growing list of 'nicks I now have........ maybe I could be someone who actually does something useful......

No comments: