Friday, 15 April 2016

forever blowing bubbles, 15th April 2016

there's nothing like a fart in the bath...... pure innocent pleasure.... let's be honest, who hasn't done one...... it's been called many things, one of my favourites being 'a moment of reflection'........ and it's true that when you do it, bath or anywhere else, you not doing or thinking anything else.... it's as though the whole mind body and quite possibly spirit is utterly focused on this one 'task', moment..... now that's what I call mindfulness........ talking of owls... were we?....... (do they fart I wonder.......)... well even if we weren't then I am now........ mostly associated with the night but actually a lot of them are diurnal, day time birds insofar as their hunting activities, and most are mostly crepuscular, being out and about during dawn and dusk.... leaving few if any that are actually strictly nocturnal, as in 'night owls'......... I like owls, I seem to be drawn to wildlife that I rarely, or hard to actually see, like otters... and moles....... you gotta love moles for their huge front 'hands'.... massive!......... you do hear owls though more often than see.... after all they are renowned for being silent flyers with their ever-so clever feathers......... my past most definitely feels like another country, and to a point it was.... and sometimes it feels like some other life than my own.......... and that feeling, that complete release (no pun intended) a fart in the bath gives is like nothing else...... oh yes, never mind so-called 'colour-therapy' just let one go in the bath.........

No comments: