Tuesday, 22 March 2016

my usual-here, 22nd March 2016

ears are like belly buttons, they really don't like being poked too much...... wisdom of the day....... back in my usual-here as opposed to the other-here from whence I returned yesterday after what felt like weeks away and was actually only five days..... it's weird how that happens, how time inflates, conflates and sometimes even deflates... and we call it an illusion when perhaps, maybe, possibly it isn't and in fact time has done weird things while we were looking the other way.... after all who stares at clocks every second of the day?........ that was rhetorical, no need to answer....... and with me I have several gigabytes of photos and more than several pocketfuls of CDs having gone a bit mad at the record stall and lightened my wallet somewhat.... but needs must we one and all feed our addictions..... mine being music........ I'm already mentally preparing for next years HRH Prog fest & Sci-Fi Weekender....... yes I am as I blogged a few days ago, a proglodyte!........ back to the real world some might say....... I've even done well to avoid most news while away..... with any luck my brain might have discarded some of its clutter built up over the past year....... mind you, makes no odds as I'll no doubt fill it up again as quick as you like with even more.......... I even saw some castles!... a most touristy thing to do, and also an invadery thing to do if you happen to be an invader, who have been known to visit castles but perhaps not with the same benign intention I had.......

No comments: