Thursday, 24 March 2016

chase me chase me, 24th March 2016

oh joy, now full of a cold.... don't panic, it's not 'man-flu', I don't get that, not that I'm not a man I just know the difference between a nagging cold and actual flu........ that's what happens when you get a gathering of strangers, veritable vectors for this bug and that bug..... bugaldry!.......... last weekends HRH Prog Fest was as you imagine full of people, and me being vulnerable to this, that and whatever I clearly am now feeling the effects of a whatever.... coupled with my conditions and my predisposition to crash after making any effort at all in anything here I sit, crashed and nasally-challenged with my constant companion of a box of tissues.... at least I made it through the weekend even though I'm now paying for it...... lordy, is todays blog all about me, me, me?....... more blah than I can blow out of my nose........ not so much blah as bleughh...... if that's even a word and even how to spell it if it is one.......... I admit it, I never really enjoyed school.... where did that come from?........ funny how the brain flits......... there were one or two moments no doubts when I found it tolerable but mostly, no........... I suppose I was never academic, or not in the sense that school demanded which is odd I suppose in the light of the fact I know have a degree, two in fact.... almost managed a third one but illness, my condition, exhaustion, more blah blah halted that one in its tracks.......... the tractors tracks tracked along a track tracking tightly between two towering hedgerows tentatively.......... it's all nonsense really........

No comments: