Tuesday, 29 March 2016

abducting socks! 29th March 2016

it'll soon be april..... sooner than yesterdays soon was..... so are we closer to the past day or the future day?........ always on the bridge.......... I lost a sock this morning....... and the I found it again....... not much of a story there I know, somewhat curtailed by events and not over-thrilling events at that.......... it's annoying how storms are always more 'stormy', more important, in the south and particular south-east of england, than anywhere else in the country....... the old 'north-south divide', it oh so clearly exists....... but I'm not bitter, I'm perhaps more of a single malt than a bitter me thinks, although I believe in real ale, as in actually real real ale and not the watery slop you find in some pubs, many in the south east of england I could mention in fact........ but I was never good with quantities or that amount of yeast!....... so single malt whisky it is, scottish malt of course............ this sock had fallen down the back of the wash basket, not that it was on its way to the said basket for washing, and it wasn't in the basket but hiding behind it...... I wonder if it might've been a dress rehearsal for when it finds its way to the washing machine where the loss of one sock is still a common occurrence...... the washing machine is a sock portal that claims one sock at a time to appease its appetite..... it's insatiable as evidenced by the 'odd sock phenomenon'......... abducting socks!....... it'll soon be april and not march and we'll start again at '1'..... storm katie has left the building.........

No comments: